Red velvet is yummy, chocolate is sweet, come show us a Valentine’s Day cake that just can’t be beat!
What better way to celebrate the sweetest day of the year than with a cake decorating and design contest? Whether you express your love in rich chocolate or darling fondant designs, we want to indulge in your Cupid-inspired creations.
Upload a photo of your most decadent cake using the link below, and embrace a Valentine’s Day filled with tempting treats! Our panel of judges will pick their favorite on February 14th, 2014, and award the winner a Craftsy Mystery Prize Box!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose Cake Decorating as the category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “Valentine Cake Contest 2014” (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “Valentine Cake Contest 2014” IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That’s it!
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: By 11:59pm MT on Wednesday, February 12th
Please remember to put “Valentine Cake Contest 2014” in the title of your project so we know it’s a submission!
Now go get your cake love on!
Need inspiration? Check out these awesome student projects!