November is full of family, food and falling leaves, and Craftsy wants to add another great tradition to your plate! Have you been busy creating turkey-themed treats, lovely leaf wreaths or adorable, autumnal amigurumi? We want to see your work!
Announcing Craftsy’s Thanksgiving Crafts Contest!
Image via FiddlestyxStudios
How do you enter?
Share your cornucopia of creativity with us by submitting a photo of your finished project with the words “Thanksgiving Crafts Contest 2013” included in the title.
Our Craftsy Judging Committee will pick our very favorite crafts to showcase on the Craftsy blog on Wednesday, November 27, 2013, including the 1st place project. A Craftsy Mystery Box is up for grabs!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Login to your Craftsy account (or create a new account -- it's easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose a category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project "Thanksgiving Crafts Contest 2013" (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT "THANKSGIVING CRAFTS CONTEST 2013" IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it's a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project. (optional!)
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That's it!
PLEASE REMEMBER to PUT "Thanksgiving Crafts Contest 2013" IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PHOTOS SO WE KNOW IT'S A SUBMISSION.
What kinds of crafts are welcome?
All kinds! Crafts can be in any category at all, from cake decorating to jewelry to paper crafts.
Need inspiration? Check out these past projects by Craftsy members!
Photos of your best Fall Harvest of Fun craft are due by Monday, November 25th at 11:59 pm MST.
Remember to check back on Wednesday, November 27, to see a roundup of our favorite entries, including the winning craft!