Grandkids, guests, Santa -- no one can get enough of holiday cookies! These scrumptious sweets are a seasonal favorite, and we want to see the irresistible cookies you bake up this holiday season!
Announcing the Craftsy Holiday Cookie Contest!
How do you enter?
Bake your very best and submit a photo (and the recipe, if possible) of your favorite Christmas cookies to the Craftsy Holiday Cookie Contest. Craftsy's expert panel of cookie-lovers will deem one treat the most crave-worthy and award the winner a Craftsy Mystery Prize Box!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account -- it's easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose a category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project "Holiday Cookie Contest 2013" (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT "Holiday Cookie Contest 2013" IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it's a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project, and please share the recipe if you'd like!
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That's it!
Please remember to put "Holiday Cookie Contest 2013" in the title of your project so we know it's a submission!
What kinds of cookies are welcome?
All kinds! Whether your specialty is peppermint pinwheels, marvelous macaroons, sugar-iced snowmen or gingerbread men, we want to see them all!
Need some inspiration? Check out these seasonal sweets from our Homemade Holiday Cookie series!
And be sure to come back to the Craftsy blog every Sunday 'til Christmas for more creative holiday cookie inspiration!
Entries for the Holiday Cookie Contest are due by December 25th at 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be selected and notified on Thursday, December 26, 2013. Don't forget to title your entry "Holiday Cookie Contest 2013" so we know it's a submission!
What are some of your favorite holiday cookies?