There’s something a little different about giving a digital gift. An email sent on Christmas day just isn’t the same as a little package wrapped up with a bow.
We know how important unwrapping gift is, which is why we created this new, FREE printable gift certificate for gifting a Craftsy class.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick your gift recipient and the class you’d like to give them.
- Check out with the class, and make sure to select “Make this a gift order” (here’s a little more info)
- Download and print the free gift certificate. If you have it, go with single-sided decorative paper.
- Cut on the dotted lines. Then, make two horizontal folds to create an envelope shape.
- Put your finishing touches — like a ribbon or the recipient’s name — and seal the envelope closed. Then all you have to do is wait for present time!
Plus, a little something for you…
This season only, we’re making the gift of Craftsy even sweeter! When you gift three Craftsy classes, we’ll give you one for free. Get all the details here.