Get the Woodsie Glove Kit, and work up the perfect pair of gloves for a woodland adventure -- or just a stylish stroll in the park! You'll receive a pattern and one skein of Malabrigo Merino Worsted, in your choice of lovely, hand-dyed hues. Featuring a rustic stitch pattern and double cuff, these charming mitts are a must-have for cool weather!
Malabrigo is a family owned yarn company located in Uruguay that has developed a line of hand-dyed yarns of incredible softness and wonderful color variations. Thier products are made out of the softest fibers available and are inspired by nature, landscapes, places, art and everyday life.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Malabrigo Merino Worsted Yarn
- 1 Skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight/ Yardage: 100 g/ 210 Yards per Skein
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Uruguay
Other Supplies Needed:
- 3 mm needles
- Waste yarn - 10 inches of contrasting color
- Two stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Woodsie Gloves Kit
- Designed By: Judy Marples
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase