Get the Woodsie Glove Kit, and work up the perfect pair of gloves for a woodland adventure -- or just a stylish stroll in the park! You'll receive a pattern and one skein of Malabrigo Merino Worsted, in your choice of lovely, hand-dyed hues. Featuring a rustic stitch pattern and double cuff, these charming mitts are a must-have for cool weather!
Malabrigo is a family owned yarn company located in Uruguay that has developed a line of hand-dyed yarns of incredible softness and wonderful color variations.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Malabrigo Merino Worsted Yarn
- 1 Skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight/ Yardage: 100 g/ 210 Yards per Skein
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Uraguay
Other Supplies Needed:
- 3 mm needles
- Waste yarn - 10 inches of contrasting color
- Two stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Woodsie Gloves Kit
- Designed By: Judy Marples
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase