Twist up your hat collection with this offbeat cabled hat designed by Anne Kuo Lukito. Knit in-the-round with your choice of any bright Manos Del Uruguay Extrafine Merino wool, which is hand-dyed and wound by women working at The Manos Cooperatives, part of the World Fair Trade Organization. You'll love this soft, smooth wool and all of the bright colors that it comes in. Buy yourself a few hanks and mix-and-match colors for an even funkier twist! Even better, every hank of Manos yarn you purchase helps a woman in Uruguay support her family.
Designed by Anne Kuo Lukito
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Fits heads up to 22" circumference
- Finished Measurements: Brim Circumference - 18¾"
Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay Maxima
- Yarn Included: 1 hank in your color choice of Manos Del Uruguay Maxima (model garment shown in Chartreuse)
- Fiber Content: 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Weight / Yardage: 100 g / 219 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 7 (4.5mm), 16" circular needles for beret
- US 8 (5mm), 16" circular needles
- US 8 (5mm) set of double-pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Cable needles
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Vanda Hat
- Designed By: Anne Kuo Lukito
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, working on double-pointed needles, working on circular needles, twisted stitches, cabling, decreasing, reading a chart
- Gauge: 17 stitches and 26 rounds = 4" over [p3, k1tbl] ribbing
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.