Twister is a long looped scarf with ribbed edging on one side and a ruffled effect on the other. Designed to flip and twist, the edges roll with for a cascading effect. The vesatile Twister cowl can be worn a variety of ways: wrapped three times worn closer to the neck, wrapped twice for a longer looped look, or with one end threaded through the other for an easy, casual appeal. Each custom kit will include 2 hank of Spud an Chloe's super soft sweater yarn and the pdf pattern for working up this unique piece in your chosen hue.
Spud and Chloe
A long, looped scarf with a ribbed edge on one side and a slightly ruffled edge on the other side.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Women's One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 62½"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 hanks of your color choice in Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool & 45% Organic Cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 100g / 160 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gently in cool water.
Dry low until damp, block to shape.
- Other Supplies:
start pattern details
## Pattern - Spud and Chloe Twister Scarf
- Designed By: Susan B. Anderson
- Difficulty: Novice
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round
- Gauge: In St st, 4 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.