Enhance any ensemble with this lovely cowl, designed exclusively for Craftsy by Iris Schreier. Your Tulip Garden Cowl Kit includes a pattern and one skein of luscious Artyarns Ensemble Light in a special 200-yard size. Soft and luxurious, this silk/cashmere blend works up beautifully into a graceful, lacy cowl with an enchanting openwork border.
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Scarf: 8.5" at deepest point and 60" from tip to tip/22cm x 152cm
- Cowl: 40" circumference x 7" wide/ 102cm x 18cm
Artyarns Ensemble Light 200 Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 50% Silk, 50% Cashmere
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 200yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 16 X 24 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- One pair size 7 (4.5mm) needles
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Tulip Garden Scarf or Cowl
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase