Get ready to pique your creativity with the vivid, hand-dyed and hand-stamped Tonga Treats batiks and this pre-cut friendly pattern. Each package features the Scrappy Rails pattern and an assortment of natural and geometric stamped designs in 2.5" strip cuts. The finished quilt measures 44 1/2" x 60 1/2" broken down in simple 8" square blocks, start decorating now with this fun and simple project!
Broome Street Patterns
A fun-loving family fabric business out of the fashionable Soho neighborhood of New York City, Timeless Treasures, provides a broad and beautiful assortment from novelties to batiks.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 44 ½" x 60 ½"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- Tonga Treats
- Fabric Included:
- 40 assorted pieces from Tonga Treats in 2.5" X 44" cuts
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 3 Yards Backing
- ½ Yard Binding
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 62" x 62" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - Scrappy Rails Quilt Kit
- Designed By: Timeless Treasures
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This quilt pattern will arrive with fabric kit.