Wrap yourself in silky elegance with the Trufa shawl. Made from just two supple skeins of Manos Serena, this shawl works up quickly and beautifully, making it a perfect gift for any time of year. Shaped with short rows, Trufa has a stunning lace border that is sure to impress.
Manos Del Uruguay
Manos del Uruguay is a non-profit social organization founded in 1968 that employs women artisans in rural areas of Uruguay. The mission of Manos del Uruguay is poverty eradication through sustainable economic development that allows artisans to improve the quality of their handicrafts and through this training continue to develop.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Block to: 60" wide and 18" deep
Manos Del Uruguay Serena Yarn
- 2 hanks in your color choice (model garment shown in Urchin)
- Fiber Content: 60% Baby Alpaca, 40% Pima Cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 170 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
Other Supplies Needed:
- US 6 32" circular needles
- US E-4 crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed by: Corrina Ferguson
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, increase, decrease, yarn over
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 29 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, blocked
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.