Wrap yourself in silky elegance with the Trufa shawl. Made from just two supple skeins of Manos Serena, this shawl works up quickly and beautifully, making it a perfect gift for any time of year. Shaped with short rows, Trufa has a stunning lace border that is sure to impress.
Full knitting kit details
Manos Del Uruguay
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Block to: 60" wide and 18" deep
Supplies - Manos Del Uruguay - Serena Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 hanks in color of your choice (model garment shown in Urchin)
- Fiber Content: 60% Baby Alpaca, 40% Pima Cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 170 yds per hank
- Knitting Weight: #2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 6 32" circular needles
- US E-4 crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
Pattern - Trufa Shawl
- Designed by: Corrina Ferguson
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: knit, purl, short rows, increase, decrease, yarn over
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 29 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch, blocked
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.