Keep your technology safe with this adorable iPad sleeve, designed by Pam Powers! Made from a perfect acrylic/wool blend, the triPad Sleeve is machine-washable and knits up quickly. With the enticing combination of color and cushy protection in your durable new accessory, you'll love toting your iPad anywhere and everywhere you go!
Schachenmayr yarns were manufactured as early as 1817 by Johann Gottfried Kolb in a cluster of historic spinning mills near Salach, Germany. Held in high esteem by knitters all over the world, the Schachenmayr brand stands for quality, creative design and the celebration of the joy of knitting.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: 8" / 20.5 cm wide and 10 1/2" / 27 cm long
Schachenmayr Boston Yarn
- 4 skeins: 1 Royal Blue, 1 Storm Grey Heather, 1 Neon Pink, 1 Natural
- Fiber Content: 70% acrylic, 30% virgin wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 60 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #5 - Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 8 / 5 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle or set of double-pointed needles
- US size 9 / 5.5 mm straight or circular needles (2 sets)
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
- Two 3/4" magnetic snaps, two 1" x 3 1/2" felt rectangles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, basic understanding of colorwork
- Gauge: 20 sts and 22 rows = 4'' / 10 cm in stranded stockinette st, blocked, using larger needles. Note: This gauge is DELIBERATELY DENSE for bulky weight yarn so fabric will be sturdy.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.