This exclusive kit is only being offered for a limited time, so get yours today!
Keep your technology safe with this adorable iPad sleeve, designed exclusively for Craftsy by Pam Powers! Made from a perfect acrylic/wool blend, this durable project is machine-washable and knits up quickly. With color and cushy protection, you'll love toting your iPad anywhere in this accessory!
Full knitting kit details
Pam Powers is a freelance knitwear designer living in sunny Orange County, California with her wonderful husband and two lovely children. Her designs have appeared in Interweave Knits, Twist Collective, Belle Armoire and Apronology. Visit her blog at PamPowersKnits.com or on Facebook @PamPowersKnits.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 8" / 20.5 cm wide and 10 1/2" / 27 cm long
Supplies - Schachenmayr Boston Yarn
- Yarn Included: 4 skeins of Schachenmayr Boston
- 1 skein Royal Blue
- 1 skein Storm Grey Heather
- 1 skein Neon Pink
- 1 skein Natural
- Fiber Content: 70% acrylic, 30% virgin wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 60 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #5 - Chunky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US size 8 / 5 mm 16" / 40 cm circular needle or set of double-pointed needles
- US size 9 / 5.5 mm straight or circular needles (2 sets)
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
- Two 3/4" magnetic snaps, two 1" x 3 1/2" felt rectangles
Pattern - triPad Cover
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, basic understanding of colorwork
- Gauge: 20 sts and 22 rows = 4'' / 10 cm in stranded stockinette st, blocked, using larger needles. Note: This gauge is DELIBERATELY DENSE for bulky weight yarn so fabric will be sturdy.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.