Adorn yourself in luxurious silk with this stunning, deep red shawl. With an elegant lace fringe and an intricate back, this shawl is a masterpiece begging to be made. You'll love working with this hand-painted yarn, made from the finest quality silk/mohair blend. Knitted with just one skein of Artyarns Silk Rhapsody, you can finish this project quickly and enjoy it in no time. Wear it to the opera, a holiday party, or just Sunday afternoon shopping; with a shawl like this, you'll be sure to shine no matter where you go.
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 80" long x 27" wide at the widest point
Artyarns Silk Rhapsody Light Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice (model garment shown in Ruby Red)
- Fiber Content: 85% Silk, 15% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 80 g/ 400 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 4 stitches and 6 rows = 1 inch square in stockinette stitch
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- This beautiful yarn is hand dyed, colors may vary slightly
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 9 needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Triangle in Triangle Shawl
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Expert
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Knit in the round, Lace knitting skills
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase