This whimsical accessory will ward off the harsh winter cold while keeping you safely disguised from the lurking dangers of the wild woods. Features a very easy to remember cable pattern and no abbreviations to keep track of!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Cascade Ecological Wool
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Natural Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 250 g/ 478 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 4 stitches = 1 inch (work in cable pattern as indicated, 28 rows = 5" x 5" square)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10.5 24" circular needles
- US 3 needles (for plackets)
- 5 .75" buttons
- Tapestry needle
- Cable needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Through the Woods Hood
- Designed By: Kalurah Hudson
- Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Cables
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase