Your search for the perfect pant is finally over! Create your new favorite pair of jeans with the Straight Up Denim Kit, including a pattern and dark wash Denim from Robert Kaufman. This classic cut sits at your natural waist and features a slimming straight-leg silhouette that pairs well with blazers, blouses and more. Just the right amount of stretch ensures your jeans fit comfortably and keep their shape wear after wear.
Full sewing kit details
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6610 Misses'/Miss Petite Jeans
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall's. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Robert Kaufman House of Denim
- Color(s): Indigo (shown on model)
- Fabric Included:
- Size E5 includes 2.375 yards Super Stretch Denim & ½ yard Kona Premium Muslin
- Size A5 includes 2.5 yards Super Stretch Denim & ½ yard Kona Premium Muslin
- Fiber Content: 90% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane
- Fabric Width: 50" wide
- Fabric Weight: 8.6 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One 7" Zipper
- One ⅝" button