Tell your story with this easy and adorable Storyteller's Afghan kit. Great for baby showers, this project is made from simple crochet stitches and embroidered with a package of Lion Brand Bon Bons.
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 24 x 30 in. (61 x 76 cm)
Supplies - Lion Brand Pound of Love & Lion Brand Bon Bons
Fiber Content: 100% premium acrylic
- Yarn Included: 1 skein Lion Brand Pound of Love (Antique White), 1 package Lion Brand Bon Bons (Brights)
- Pound of Love: 448 g / 1020 yds per ball
- Bon Bons: 10 g / 10 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size J-10 crochet hook
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Storyteller's Afghan
- Difficulty: Easy
- Basic Skills Needed: Single & double crochet
- Gauge: 14 sc + 16 rows = about 4 in. (10 cm)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.