Update your weekend wardrobe with this fun, fabulous maxi skirt kit! You'll receive a pattern and soft, easy-to-sew fabric in your choice of Emory, Black or Pewter. This seven-panel skirt comes together quickly for a trendy yet timeless addition to your summer apparel. Pull it on with layered tanks and a jeweled sandal for an enchanting day-to-night look. Easy-care and wrinkle resistant, it's also ideal for travel.
Full sewing kit details
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6608 Misses' Skirt
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginnger
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall's. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Rayon Knit Jersey
- Colors: Emory (shown on model), Pewter, and Black. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size AX5 includes 4 ¾ yards fabric
- Size D5 includes 5 ⅛ yards fabric
- Fiber Content: 92% Rayon, 8% Spandex/li>
- Fabric Width: 58" wide
- Fabric Weight: 10 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- 1 ¼ yards of 1 ½" elastic