Get cute and cozy this winter with the Snow Flurry Hat, made from divinely soft Cascade Highland Duo. You'll love working with this delicious alpaca/wool blend that will keep you warm and fashionable all winter long. With unique bobbles and an adorable pom-pom all from just one scrumptious skein, this hat is perfect for your budget and for hitting the slopes!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 19.5 inch circumference unstretched, will stretch 2+ inches
Cascade Highland Duo Yarn
- 1 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Ecru)
- Fiber Content: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 197 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 4.5 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size F-4 (3.75 mm) crochet hook or any size to obtain gauge
- Cable needle
- A large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Snow Flurry Hat
- Designer: Linda Permann
- Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Single chain crochet, Crochet in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase