Winter wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without knitwear like this fabulous simple cowl. Designed to be long enough to wear as-is or to wrap twice for double-warmth, this cowl knits up quickly and is perfect for knitters of all levels. This gorgeous wool-blend from Tahki Stacy Charles is offered in a warm palette of earthy hues, making it a perfect choice to match anything in your cold weather wardrobe. Get yourself a kit today!
Knitwear Designer, Wife and Mother. Audrey Wilson has lectured in Fashion and Knitwear and worked internationally as a designer since 1970.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: One Size Fits All
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Donegal Tweed
- Yarn Included: 3 skeins of your color choice in Tahki Donegal Tweed (model garment shown in Tan)
- Fiber Content: 100% Pure New Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100g / 183yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash garment and dry flat
- Other Supplies Needed: US 8 (5mm) knitting needles
start pattern details
## Pattern - Simple Tweed Cowl Pattern Kit
- Designed By: Audrey Wilson
- Difficulty: Novice
- Basic Skills Necessary: knit, purl
- Gauge: 18sts and 24 rows to 4" (10cm)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.