Alongside beloved knitting instructor Amy Detjen, stranded colorwork will work for you! During Amy's class, you'll knit this approachable stranded colorwork hat pattern. Along the way, you'll receive Amy's expert tips for tangle-free two-handed knitting and keeping your tension even. Knit this hat along with Amy and don't hesitate to ask questions on the platform. Pick up your kit to get started today!
CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked with Amy Detjen.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 21 inch circumference, length of hat is up to you
Included in kit:
- Cascade 220 Sport Yarn
- 1 skein Mystic Purple (main color), 1 skein Italian Plum (contrast) and 1 skein Como Blue (contrast)
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/ Yardage: 50 g/ 164 yds
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 3 & 5 Needles
- tapestry needle
- scrap yarn or stitch markers
**Please note, the Fearless Cardigan pattern is only included with purchase of the Simple Sweaters: Stranded & Steeked course with Amy Detjen!