Bring yourself back to nature with the classic leaf lace pattern. A favorite among knitters, leaf lace is great for adventurous beginners looking to expand their skill set or experienced knitters looking to create something beautiful. Made from just one luxurious 400-yd skein of Artyarns Silk Essence, this scarf is sure to dazzle no matter where you go! Pair it with t-shirt and jeans or your favorite dress.
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Artyarns Silk Essence Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Fake Grape)
- Fiber Content: 100% Silk
- Weight/Yardage: 45 g/ 400 yds (per skein)
- 20 stitches = 4 inches in Lace Pattern unblocked
- Knitting Weight: 2-Lace
- Care Instructions: Dry clean or hand wash gently
- This beautiful yarn is hand dyed, colors may vary slightly
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 needles
- Darning needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Silk Essence Lace Leaf Scarf
- Designed By: Sharon Sorken
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Knit in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase