Don't leave your feet out in the cold this winter, knit these Side Swipe Socks and keep your toesies toasty! These beautiful socks were designed by Lorna's Laces pattern designer Stefanie Goodwin-Ritter with comfort and warmth in mind. The kit includes 1 skein of Lorna's Laces Solemate in a variety of colorful hues to choose from. These socks make a perfect gift for the holidays, so grab your needles and get started!
Side Swipe Socks
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: Adult Size Socks
Supplies - Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn
- Yarn Included: 1 hank of your color choice in Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn (model garment shown in the "L")
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 30% OutlastŠ, 15% Nylon
- Yardage: 100g / 425 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Set of US 1 (2.25mm) double point needles (5)
- Cable needle
- Stitch marker
- Darning needler
Pattern - Side Swipe Socks
- Designed By: Stefanie Goodwin-Ritter
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Knit, purl
- Cast on, bind off
- Knit in the round
- Gauge: 8 sts = 1" in stockinette
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.