Have a love for lace? Our limited kit includes this original sock pattern by Beth Casey and one hank of Lorna's Laces super soft and vibrant Solemate yarn in your color choice. The durable fingering weight and innovative blend of superwash wool, nylon, and Outlast© (a viscose material that moderates temperature) make this the ideal pick for your next sock project.
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: Adult
Lorna's Laces Solemate Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 55% Superwash Merino Wool, 30% Outlast©, 15% Nylon
- Yardage: 100 g / 425 yd in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Size 1 double point needles (5)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
She Sells Sea Shells
- Designed By: Beth Casey
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, Cast on, bind off, Decreases, Grafting
- Gauge: 7 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.