Join the Amy Gibson Mystery Quilting Workshop and be part of an online experience you won't find anywhere else! You'll receive a gorgeous FreeSpirit Birch Farm fabric kit for your project, along with an interactive step-by-step workshop including in-depth written instructions and close-up photos that will help you complete a quilt pattern designed by Amy, exclusively for Craftsy. Plus, you will connect with Amy and Craftsy community members who are just like you! Create a new quilt, meet new friends, and learn useful skills in the process. Come Quilt-Along with us!
Featuring an exclusive pattern by Amy Gibson, the pattern is a secret until the Workshop begins, but you'll be delighted by soothing color palette and charming prints.
Join Amy and your fellow Craftsy quilters for the Amy Gibson September Mystery Quilting Workshop and create a quilt that shows off lovely damask, hydrangea and prism prints to perfection! This dreamy 72" x 72" quilt top that will lend sophisticated style to your decor.
How are Workshops different from Craftsy Classes? Learn how Craftsy Designer Workshops work.
FreeSpirit brings together a global portfolio of over 25 designers! The fabrics are as diverse and expressive as the artists themselves - perfect for the modern, trend-conscious crafter, sewist or quilter. Trend-setting and fashionable, Freespirit designs are inspiration for any creative lifestyle
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 72" x 72"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- FreeSpirit Birch Farm by Joel Dewberry
- Fabric Included:
- 1 FreeSpirit Birch Farm by Joel Dewberry Fat Quarter Bundle
- 3 Yards FreeSpirit Arctic White
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 4 ¼ Yard Backing
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 80" x 80" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern- Triple Barnstar Quilt
- Designed By: Amy Gibson
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner-Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. This Pattern will be available under "My Workshops" September 1st.