Are you ready to take your lace knitting skills to the next level? Join designer and Craftsy instructor Laura Nelkin in her online class Lace from the Inside Out to learn how to translate intricate charts into a beautiful lace creation!
Knit along with Laura as she leads you through her Life Cycle pattern. Worked from the center out, Life Cycle can be made with a lace-weight yarn for a shawl and knits up beautifully in the Scrumptious Lace yarn from Fyberspates Laura hand selected for her course. With two skeins of Scrumptious Lace yarn at 1,093 yards each, you can start creating a family heirloom today!
Fyberspates Luxury Yarns
Fyberspates is an independent yarn company specializing in luxury hand dyed yarns
start sizing details
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size
- Finished Measurements: 45" x 45" (blocked)
start yarn / fabric details
Included in kit:
- Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 55% Merino Blend, 45% Silk
- Weight/Yardage:100 g/ 1,093 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch, blocked
- Knitting Weight: 0-Lace
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needles, 24" and 40" long or size need to obtain gauge
- One set US 4 (3.5 mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Note: work with sharp-tipped needles!
start pattern details
Pattern - Life Cycle Shawl
- Designed By: Laura Nelkin
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with purchase of Lace from the Inside Out with Laura Nelkin.