Schachenmayr's stylish Lova yarn works up wonderfully into this chic and cozy infinity scarf project, excellent for everyday wear. The thick acrylic blend is super soft to the touch, yet easily cared for with convenient machine washing. Lova's super bulky weight and cheerful pops of color make this quick-knit pick an easy choice for effortless style and casual comfort!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: approx. 22½" (57 cm) circumference,
13¾" (35 cm) wide
Supplies - Schachenmayr Original Lova
- Yarn Included: Schachenmayr Original Lova, 4 balls of yarn in your color choice (model garment shown in Orange Beige Spot)
- Fiber Content: 67% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 3% Polyamide
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 55 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: # Super Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 15 (10mm) circular needles, 16" (40 cm) long
- US 17 (12mm) circular needles, 16" (40 cm) long
- Stitch markers
Pattern: Infinity Scarf
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, knit in the round
- Gauge: 7 sts and 10 rows = 4" x 4" (10 x 10 cm) with size 12 mm needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.