Dating from the 20th century, cables are a traditional knitting technique trending all over today's runways! Elaborate twists and crosses add texture and warmth to this chic Cap with Cables pattern, made from Schachenmayr's super soft acrylic-wool blended Lova yarn. Durable and machine-washable, it's makes a great project to work up for yourself or as a cute, custom gift!
Enjoy these trendy knits from Schachenmayr's My Mountain pattern collection. Add color and flair to your winter gear!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One Size Fits All
- Finished Measurements: 19¾" to 21¼" (50 to 54 cm)
Supplies - Schachenmayr Original Lova
- Yarn Included: Schachenmayr Original Lova, 3 balls of yarn in your color choice (model garment shown in Grey Green Spot)
- Fiber Content: 67% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 3% Polyamide
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 55 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: Super Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 11 (8mm) circular needles, 16" (40 cm) long
- US 13 (9mm) circular needles, 16" (40 cm) long
- US 13 (9mm) double pointed needles
- Stitch markers
Pattern: Cap with Cable Pattern
- Designed By: Schachenmayr
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, cables, knit in the round, increases
- Gauge: 14 sts and 18 rnds = 4" x 4" (10 x 10 cm) in cable pattern with size 9 mm needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.