Keep warm and fashionable with this Ruffled & Ruched scarf! Designed to be knit vertically from the center out to the sides with provisionally cast on stitches, you'll love how quickly this piece knits up. You get three scrumptious skeins of Cascade Superwash 128 with this kit, and additional instructions for a detachable scalloped rose. Wear this versatile scarf wrapped or pinned and show off your ruffles!
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: 8 inches wide x 31 inches long
Cascade Superwash 128 Yarn
- 3 skeins of your color choice (model garment shown in Silver)
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g/ 128 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 5-Chunky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4.5 mm) 24" or longer circular needle
- US 9 (5.5 mm) 24" or longer circular needle
- Adjust needle sizes if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Pin back or small stitch holder
- One large-eyed blunt needle
- Sewing needle & thread
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Ruffled & Ruched Scarf
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Provisional cast on
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase