Keep warm and fashionable with the Ruffled & Ruched scarf! Designed to be knit vertically from the center out to the sides with provisionally cast on stitches, you'll love how quickly this piece knits up. You'll receive soft, cozy skeins of Cloudborn Superwash Merino Bulky with this kit, and additional instructions for a detachable scalloped rose. Wear this versatile scarf wrapped or pinned and show off your ruffles!
Cloudborn Fibers is wooly passionate about spinning luxurious yarns you'll want to use every day — and wear just as often. That's why they skip any shortcuts, sourcing only the finest natural fibers and spinning in the world's best mills. At the end of the day, the folks at Cloudborn believe that the road to happiness lies in creativity, a little "me" time and a whole lot of yarn. You can be sure you'll find the proof of that in every skein.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits most
- Finished Measurements: 8 inches wide x 31 inches long
Cloudborn Superwash Merino Bulky Yarn
- 3 skeins in color of your choice. Shown in Grey Heather and Taupe Heather
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 100 g / 109 yds
- Knitting Weight: #5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4.5 mm) 24" or longer circular needle
- US 9 (5.5 mm) 24" or longer circular needle
- Adjust needle sizes if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Pin back or small stitch holder
- One large-eyed blunt needle
- Sewing needle & thread
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Ruffled & Ruched Scarf
- Designed By: Pam Powers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase
- Basic knitting
- Provisional cast-on