Drape yourself in simple elegance with the Royal Triangle shawl. Made from just two skeins of Lion Brand Heartland yarn, this shawl can be worked quickly on a large hook from the point up. You'll love the drape of this beautifully shaped shawl. Make sure you get enough yarn for two: your friends will be asking for one once they see yours!
Full crocheting kit details
Lion Brand Yarns
Lion Brand Yarn Company is a 135 year-old family owned and operated brand devoted to inspiring and educating knitters and crocheters with yarns, patterns, how-tos and ideas that elevate their crafting experience.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 52 x 24 in. (132 x 61 cm)
Supplies - Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 balls of Lion Brand Heartland Yarn in the color selection of your choice (model garment is shown in Hot Springs)
- Fiber Content: 100% premium acrylic
- Weight/Yardage: 142g / 251 yds per ball
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Size I-9 crochet hook
- A large-eyed blunt needle
Pattern - Royal Triangle Shawl
- Difficulty: Easy+
- Basic Skills Needed: single crochet, double crochet
- Gauge: 11 stitches = about 4 in. (10 cm) in pattern. 8 rows of single crochet + 1 row of mesh squares = about 3 1/4 in. (8.5 cm). The mesh squares are created on Row 7 of pattern. Each mesh square = 1 double crochet + 1 chain.
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.