This fun and pixelated quilt was designed by Caro Sheridan using Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton Collection. Caro, a long time quilter and avid photographer, selected a dramatic photo of her own eye to create a quilt that's pixel perfect! With this fantastic deal, you not only get the Craftsy Course Pictures to Pixels, but also the fabric kit that goes with it!
Robert Kaufman Fabrics
With both an in-house quilting studio and a large family of talented signature artists, Robert Kaufman Fabrics offers an extensive supply of high quality cotton prints, novelty fabrics, yarn-dyes and the quilter's choice of solids - Kona Cotton.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 80" x 80"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton
- Fabric Included:
- 10 yards of assorted fabric from Kona Cotton
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Your Choice of Backing
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 88" x 88" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - Pictures to Pixel Quilt
- Designed By: Caro Sheridan
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Class Delivery: This is a Craftsy class with an included kit. Your class will be available in your user dashboard as soon as you purchase it; the kit will ship and arrive later.