Your style takes flight with the Rhombus Feather Shawl Kit! You'll receive a pattern and two skeins of Imperial Tracie Too, a plush, lightweight yarn that works up with exquisite stitch definition. Featuring a lovely feather lace pattern, this stunning shawl is the perfect addition to sleeveless sheath dresses and silk blouses.
Once a year on the Imperial Stock Ranch in Oregon, wool is harvested from the sheep and begins the journey to yarn. Specially milled without harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures, Imperial Yarns are soft, pure and comfortable.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: One size fits most
- Finished Measurements:Approx. 21" wide x 68" long
Imperial Tracie Too Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 395 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 26 stitches = 4 inches
- Knitting Weight: 2-Sport
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US size 9 (5.5 mm) needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle.
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Rhombus Feather Shawl
- Designed By: Anna Cohen
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase