This Reversible Rib and Lace Scarf combines lacework and ribbing, for a cute and comfy finished piece. Spud & Chloe's Sweater yarn offers superwash durability in a wool-cotton blend. Easy care and the soft, sumptuous feel ensure this light and airy seasonless staple will be enjoyed all year long!
Spud and Chloe
Reversible Rib and Lace Scarf
## Sizing/Finished Measurements
* Finished Measurements: 72" length x 6" width
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
* Yarn Included: 2 hanks of your color choice in Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn (model garment shown in Skydriver)
* Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 45% Organic Cotton
* Weight / Yardage: 100g / 160 yds
* Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
* Care Instructions: Machine wash gently in cool water. Dry low until damp, block to shape.
- Other Supplies Needed: Size 9 (5.5mm) double pointed needles, tapestry needle, scissors, measuring tape
start pattern details
Pattern - Reversible Rib and Lace Scarf
- Designed By: Susan B Anderson
- Difficulty: Novice
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, k2tog, yo
- Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 4 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.