Add a little va-va-voom to your wardrobe with the Retro Betty Blouse! You'll receive a pattern and charming cotton fabric to sew this 1940's inspired top. Featuring a face-framing neckline and flattering peplum waist, this blouse pairs beautifully with a chic pencil skirt or sleek dark denim. Choose from two cute colorways: Navy with red polka dots or Tan with black polka dots.
Simplicity designs, produces, and markets sewing patterns for individuals who love to sew. Founded in 1927, consumers look to Simplicity for the most current looks to sew, and design concepts to customize and make their very own.
Pattern - Simplicity 1590 Misses' Retro Blouse
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Simplicity. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Cotton Dot Shirting Fabric
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size H5 includes 1 ¾ yards fabric
- Size U5 includes 2 ⅛ yards fabric
- Colors: Navy/Red (shown on model) and Tan/Black. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Additional Notions Needed: