A cute cabled accessory is the perfect pop of color to keep you cozy on chilly winter days! The Rambling Scarf's colorful cabled twists finish any outfit with a festive touch. Each custom kit includes this fun PDF pattern and 2 hanks of Spud and Chloe's super soft Sweater Yarn for working up this cheerful scarf in your (or a friend's) favorite hue.
Spud and Chloe
## Sizing/Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 62" x 5"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
- Yarn Included: 2 hanks of your color choice in Spud & Chloe Sweater Yarn
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 45% Organic Cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 100g / 160 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gently in cool water. Dry low until damp, block to shape.
Other Supplies Needed: Size 9 (5.5mm) needles, cable needle, tapestry needle, tape measure, scissors
start pattern details
Pattern - Rambling Scarf
- Designed By: Susan B Anderson
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, purl, cables
- Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 4 sts = 1"
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.