Inspired by one of the greatest beauties of all time, this exquisite scarf lives up to its name. Created with just one skein of hand-spun silk and mohair, you'll love the feel of this soft, embellished yarn that sparkles with metallic sequins and elegant Murano glass beads. Feel like royalty in this beautiful quick-knit scarf or work up to give as an elegant gift. Wear over a light sweater or pair with a bold headpiece to round out that stately look.
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size fits all
- Finished Measurements: 5" (13 cm) wide at deepest point x 44" (112 cm) long tip to tip
Artyarns Beaded Mohair and Sequins Yarn
- 1 hank of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 60% Silk, 40% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g/ 114 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only or hand wash gently
- This beautiful yarn is hand-dyed, colors may vary slightly
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 7 (4.5 mm) straight knitting needles
- Darning needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Queen of the Nile Scarf
- Designed By: Iris Schreier
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Knit in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase