From the catwalk to your closet! This kit includes a pattern and soft, stylish fabric. The Perfect Peplum is on-trend and ultra-flattering, with princess seams and a flared waist that draws the eye to the narrowest part of your figure. The deceivingly simple pattern is a breeze to make, and pairs beautifully
with a pencil skirt and blazer for day, and adds instant elegance to tailored pants for a night out. Choose from two exquisite, wrinkle-resistant jewel tones: Royal Blue or Fuchsia. Fabric 100% made in the USA.
Full sewing kit details
McCall began creating patterns for the home sewer in 1870. The McCall customer is creative, contemporary and innovative and the diversity of designs offered reflects that spirit.
Pattern - McCall's 6896 Misses'/Miss Petite Tops
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from McCall's. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Ponte Di Roma Knit Jersey
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size B5 includes 1 1/2 yards Ponte Knit
- Size K5 includes 1 6/8 yards Ponte Knit
- Colors: Royal Blue (shown on model) and Fuchsia. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fiber Content: 60% Rayon, 33% Nylon, 7% Lycra
- Fabric Width: 60" wide
- Fabric Weight: 9.60 oz. per square yard
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- 20" zipper
- Hook and eye