The solution to any style dilemma? The Perfect Fit Pencil Skirt, of course! This easy to sew pattern is done in a few hours, and the sophisticated cotton/wool fabric included with your kit, your skirt is sure to fit like a dream. Featuring flattering princess seams, this sleek skirt adds instant polish to work wear and lends retro charm to a simple sweater set. Choose from two classic hues of cotton/wool suiting fabric: Camel or Slate.
Pattern - Simplicity 1541 Misses' Skirt
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Simplicity. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase.
Supplies - Cotton/Wool Suiting
- Color(s): Slate (shown on model) and Camel. Please refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Included (in the color of your choice):
- Size K5: 1 ¼ yards Cotton/Wool Suiting
- Size U5: 1 ¾ yards Cotton/Wool Suiting
- Fiber Content: 85% Wool, 15% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One 7" Zipper
- One Hook and Eye Closure