Add whimsy and wonder to any room! Featuring selections from Robert Kaufman's Botanics collection, this Park Bench pattern was designed by Jaybird Quilts. The quilt kit includes the Park Bench pattern and all of the fabric needed to create the quilt top, background, and binding. You'll love this modern quilt design, and the color it brings to your home!
Robert Kaufman Fabrics
With both an in-house quilting studio and a large family of talented signature artists, Robert Kaufman Fabrics offers an extensive supply of high quality cotton prints, novelty fabrics, yarn-dyes and the quilter's choice of solids - Kona Cotton.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 65" x 88"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies- Botanics by Carolyn Friedlander
- Fabric Included:
- 38 Botanics Fat Eighth Pieces
- 8 Bontanics Fat Quarter Pieces
- 3⅝ additional yards of assorted fabric from Botanics
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash and dry
- Craftsy does not recommend pre-washing your pre-cut fabrics
- Other Supplies Needed:
- 5 ⅝Yards Backing
- Clear Quilting Ruler
- Rotary Mat
- Rotary Cutter
- 73" x 96" Batting
start pattern details
## Pattern - Park Bench BOM Kit
- Designed By: Jaybird Quilts
- Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic machine quilting skills
- How to make and baste a quilt sandwich
- How to assemble a quilt top
- How to use a rotary cutter
- How to sew an accurate ¼" seam in all construction
- Pattern Delivery: This pattern will be included in the the quilt kit when it arrives to your home!