Manos Del Uruguay's Maxima yarn is crafted of 100% extrafine merino wool, hand-dyed and wound by women working at The Manos Cooperatives, part of the World Fair Trade Organization. The soft, worsted weight of this yarn looks great worked up into this sleek and stylish beanie with a universal, laid back appeal. It makes a great gift for guys or girls alike and can easily be adapted to a smaller size for kids too! Enjoy giving a unique, feel-good gift for the holidays, as every hank of Manos yarn you purchase helps a woman in Uruguay support her family!
Manos del Uruguay
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Child, Adult Medium, Adult Large
- Finished Measurements: Finished Circumference - 18", 20", 22"
Supplies - Manos del Uruguay Maxima Yarn
- Yarn Included: 1 hank of Manos del Uruguay Maxima Yarn in the color of your choice. Model garment shown in "Ultramarine"
- Fiber Content: 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Yardage: 100 g / 219 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
- US 8 (5mm) 24" circular needles
- Crochet hook for cast-on
Pattern - Paper Bag Cap Pattern
- Designed By: Lisa R. Myers
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Short Rows, Grafting, Knit, Provisional Cast-on, Slip Stitch
- Gauge: 16 sts and 32 rows = 4" over Garter St (Adult M & L), 20 sts and 40 rows = 4" over Garter St (Child)
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.