This monochromatic owl basket is simple and chic with a twist. Its generous size (28 inches around by 12 inches high) can hold three full size rolled up towels. But don't stop there! Use it to hold toys in the kids' room or odds and ends in the living room. Using thick and sturdy Cascade Ecological yarn, this basket stands up on its own and collapse flat when not needed.
Cascade Yarns is the Seattle-based company behind legendary products like Cascade 220.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Finished Measurements: 28" circumference at top of basket x 12" tall
Cascade Ecological Wool Yarn
- 2 skeins of your color choice (sample shown in Ecru)
- Fiber Content: 100% Natural Peruvian Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 250 g/ 478 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 3.5-4 stitches = 1 inch
- Knitting Weight: 5-Bulky
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Size J (10 mm) crochet hook
- One large-eyed blunt needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designer: Deja Jetmir
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed: Basic crochet skills
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase