Slouchy hats run the gamut of function and beauty, protecting you from drafts and bad hair days all at once. The Orvieto Hat, full of breezy, artistic flair, is the perfect slouchy hat for a comfortable weekend shopping at the farmer's market or heading into the mountains for a getaway. Dress it up with a button or a pin, or enjoy it as is and make it in any size from Baby to Adult Large! You'll love how this one skein project knits up quickly with 100% wool Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted yarn. Make one for yourself and all of your friends today!
Brown Sheep Company
From the local farmers who provide their wool to the storied mill in Mitchell, Nebraska, Brown Sheep Company is committed to high-quality yarn that’s made in America. Sourcing their fiber from superior breeds such as Corriedales, Rambouillets and Columbias, they ensure every skein captures the natural benefits and incredible texture fine wool has to offer. Plus, with a new system that allows the mill to reuse 70-90% of its daily water, you can rest assured that Brown Sheep has gone “green” — even if they do still dye over 1,000 different colors.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: Baby to Adult Large
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 190 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 circular needles, at least 16"
- US 8 double pointed needles
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Nina Machlin Dayton
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase