Slouchy hats run the gamut of function and beauty, protecting you from drafts and bad hair days all at once. The Orvieto Hat, full of breezy, artistic flair, is the perfect slouchy hat for a comfortable weekend shopping at the farmer's market or heading into the mountains for a getaway. Dress it up with a button or a pin, or enjoy it as is and make it in any size from Baby to Adult Large! You'll love how this one skein project knits up quickly with 100% wool Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted yarn. Make one for yourself and all of your friends today!
Full knitting kit details
Brown Sheep Company
Brown Sheep Company, Inc. is a family owned and operated yarn spinning mill located in Mitchell, NE.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Size: Baby to Adult Large
Included in kit:
- Brown Sheep Lamb?s Pride Worsted Yarn
- 1 skein of your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 113 g/ 190 yds (per skein)
- Gauge: 4.5 stitches = 1 inch in stockinette stitch on US 8 needles (unblocked)
- Knitting Weight: 4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. May also dry clean.
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 8 circular needles, at least 16"
- US 8 double pointed needles
Pattern - Orvieto Hat
- Designed By: Nina Machlin Dayton
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Knitting in the round
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase