Create three cute, chevron-themed projects...each using just one skein of yarn! Join yarn shop owner and instructor Aurora Sisneros, and breeze through three exclusive patterns while learning techniques that become a bit more advanced with each project. Work increases for shaping, knit eye-catching cables and master double-pointed needles as you make the chic Chevron Hat.
One Skein Accessories: Vertical Chevron Hat
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with the purchase of One Skein Accessories with Aurora Sisneros. For more information on One Skein Accessories CLICK HERE.
Cascade 220 Yarn
- 1 skein of Natural
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 220yds
- Knitting Weight: #4-Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold - Lay Flat to Dry
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 5 (3.75 mm) and US 6 (4.0 mm) circular needles, 16" (40.6 cm) longli>
- Size US 6 (4.0 mm) double-pointed needle
- Stitch markers
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note that this pattern is only available with purchase of the One Skein Accessories Class with Aurora Sisneros.