Drape yourself in the ethereal softness of Artyarns Silk Mohair, a luxurious blend of kid mohair and pure silk sure to satisfy your craving for a lovely lace weight yarn. This elegant hank knits up exquisitely into Laura Nelkin's exclusive Obsessio Cowl pattern, a show stopping lace and cable work of art!
Artyarns was founded in 2002 by Iris Schreier, a celebrated knitwear author. Artyarns fibers are manufactured in the United States, utilizing energy efficient systems and sustainable materials. They hand paint the finest quality raw fibers to create yarn that is a stunning work of art.
Sizing / Finished Measurements
- One size
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 40" circumference x 9" deep (blocked)
Artyarns Silk Mohair Yarn:
- 1 hank of your color choice (model garment shown in Natural)
- Fiber Content: 60% Silk, 40% Kid Mohair
- Weight/Yardage: 25 g/ 312 yds (per skein)
- Knitting Weight: 1-Fingering
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- US 10.5 (6.5 mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Smooth lace weight scrap yarn (cotton or another "slippery" fiber would be best)
- Cable needle or spare double pointed needle in same size used to get gauge
- Size K (6.5 mm) crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Obsessio Lace Cowl
- Designed By: Laura Nelkin
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Reading a pattern, Basic lace stitches
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase