Don't sacrifice style for more storage space: with the Noodlehead Super Tote Kit, you can have both in one amazing tote! This darling design is available in two vivid colorways; complete with plentiful pockets, sturdy straps and luxe metallic accents. You'll receive a paper pattern from Noodlehead, fabric from Cotton and Steel, and a bonus PDF tutorial from Noodlehead designer Anna Graham, containing step-by-step directions on how to add the magnetic snap and make your own piping!
Anna is a mom to two crazy but incredibly inspiring little girls (her noodleheads). She loves to sew and be creative and grew up sewing with her mom. It definitely wasn't her favorite thing to do in her younger years, but she loved being able to make something on her own.. Now she's having fun creating, making up new things as she goes along, discovering new techniques, and making her house a home.
Pattern - Noodlehead Super Tote + BONUS Designer Tutorial
- Includes a printed Super Tote pattern and a downloadable PDF tutorial on installing the magnetic snap, and making your own fabric piping.
- Finished Dimensions: 15" wide x 15" tall, 5" deep, 10 ½" handle drop
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Basic Skills Needed:
- Basic sewing skills
- Basic hemming skills
- How to read a pattern
- Pattern Delivery: This is a traditional paper pattern from Noodlehead Patterns. It will be delivered with the fabric kit upon purchase. The PFD download will be available immediately upon purchase, and can be found under My Patterns in your Craftsy account.
Supplies - Cotton + Steel Canvas and Cotton Poplin
- Fabric Included: 3 ⅙ yards in the color of your choice:
- Colors: Mustang Arrows or Moonlit Candles, refer to color swatches for most accurate color depiction.
- Fabric Designer: Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Fabric Width: 44" wide
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Additional Notions Needed:
- Matching thread
- One yard ¼" wide elastic
- One 14mm magnetic snap
- 1 yard Pellon Craft Fuse
- 2 ¼ yards Pellon SF101 lightweight interfacing