Work up a dreamy pair of socks with the Nicholetta Sock kit! You'll receive a pattern and two skeins of Shepherd Sport yarn from Lorna's Laces, a soft, sturdy blend of wool and nylon. With superb stitch definition and stunning, hand-dyed hues, Shepherd Sport will show off the simple cabling in this pattern to perfection.
Lorna's Laces is the world of artisan yarn company. They hand-dye some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors!
Sizing / Finished Measurements
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport Yarn
- 2 Skeins in your color choice (model shown in Sage)
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight/ Yardage: 70 g/ 200 Yards per skein
- Knitting Weight: 3-DK
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Machine dry until just damp, and lay flat to finish.
Other Supplies Needed:
- Set of 5 US size 2 (2.75 mm]) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
- Designed By: Laura Nelkin
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills Needed: Knit, Purl, Cables
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.