Add some color to your wardrobe with the New Leaf Shell! Perfect for warm summer evenings, this fashionable tank features a faux-cable pattern adorned with eyelets. Made from soft and supple Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic Lite, you'll love wearing this tank top almost as much as you'll love knitting it.
Diane Friedman founded Tahki Yarns in 1968, when she discovered a mill in County Donegal Ireland that was spinning lovely wool tweed weaving yarns for hand-loomed fabrics. Today Tahki Yarns is known for high-quality and affordable yarns, with a pattern line inspired by American sportswear.
start sizing details
## Sizing / Finished Measurements
- Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X)
- Bust 38 (42, 46, 50, 54, 58)"
- Length 23 (23, 23, 26½, 26½, 26½)"
start yarn / fabric details
## Supplies - Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic Lite
- Yarn Included: 6 (7, 8, 9, 10, 11) skeins Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic Lite
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight / Yardage: 50 g / 146 yds per skein
- Knitting Weight: #4 Worsted
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Other Supplies Needed:
start pattern details
## Pattern - New Leaf Shell
- Designed By: Lynn M. Wilson
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Basic Skills needed: knit, purl, basic lace skills, seaming
- Gauge: 24 sts and 28 rows = 4"/10 cm in Stockinette stitch on larger needles
- Pattern Delivery: This is a PDF downloadable pattern. Pattern will be available in your Craftsy Pattern Library once you complete your purchase.