Learn and develop skills in lace yarn with Romi Hill in New Directions in Lace. Romi is known for creating very intricate, delicate, and innovative lace shawl designs and will instruct her students on how to knit her exclusive Fiori Autunnali shawl pattern. Cascade Alpaca Lace Yarn is a great option for this course because of its soft texture and enduring stitch quality. Each kit includes three skeins of yarn in one of nine color options to create a beautiful shawl.
New Directions in Lace: Cascade Alpaca Lace Yarn Shawl Kit
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of New Directions in Lace with Romi Hill. For more information CLICK HERE
- 3 skeins in your color choice
- Fiber Content: 100% Baby Alpaca
- Yardage: 437 yds / 50gr in each skein
- Knitting Weight: #1 Fingering
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach.
- Made in Peru
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- 1 set of double-pointed needles in U.S. sizes 3 (3 mm) and 4 (3.5 mm)
- U.S. size 4 (3.5 mm) circular knitting needles (16" and 24")
- Steel crochet hook (B-1/2.25 mm)
- Smooth cotton scrap yarn
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Beads (Size 6/0 seed beads or similar)
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note, the pattern for this project is only included with the purchase of New Directions in Lace with Romi Hill.