Expand your lace knitting expertise to include elegant, in-the-round projects alongside knitwear designers Courtney Kelley and Kate Gagnon Osborn. Choose a color and get one skein of The Fiber Company Worsted Yarn to create one of three hats in this class--or buy more skeins and make all three!
New Directions in Lace: Hats with Kate Gagnon Osborn & Courtney Kelley
Please Note: The pattern for this course kit is only available with purchase of New Directions in Lace: Hats with Kate Gagnon Osborn & Courtney Kelley. For more information CLICK HERE
Fibre Company Canopy Worsted Yarn
- Fiber Content: 50% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool, and 20% Viscose from bamboo
- Weight/Yardage: 50 g / 200 yds
- Knitting Weight: #4-Worsted
Other supplies needed (not included in kit):
- Needles: One 16" (40 cm) US 3 (3.25 mm) circular, one 16" (40 cm) US 5 (3.75 mm) circular and set of double-pointed needles
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape or knitting gauge tool
CLICK HERE for Tools & Notions to help you complete this project kit!
Please note that this pattern is only available with purchase of the New Directions in Lace: Hats class. CLICK HERE for a preview or to enroll in New Directions in Lace: Hats with Kate Gagnon Osborn & Courtney Kelley.